The Message Bible says that we enter God’s presence with the password: “Thank You!” Make yourselves at home, talking praise. Thank him. Worship him.
I can’t stop thanking God for all these things:
* All of the people who showed up in SERVE shirts to make our 2011 VBS
“Big Apple Adventure” be our best VBS ever.
* 29 children gave their hearts to Jesus at VBS this year. Get ’em when they’re young.
These lives will be very different because of the work of God in them this week. It’s
a lot easier to “build into children” than it is to “renovate and repair broken adults.”
While we are committed to doing both at Victory, our emphasis and energy is always
on the Next Generation!
* Pastor Haley – what an amazing leader God has put over our children’s ministry.
* Our staff – everyone jumped in and put in extra hours and served to help this VBS
be the great event it was. God has really given us a Dream Team here at Victory.
Thank you Jesus!
* The fresh flow of God’s presence in our worship! Thanks folks for not coming only
to receive but being ready to give God what is His due – the glory of His name!
Several have remarked how it’s been the best ever! Praise God!
* The great Word from Pastor Alex this month. Don’t forget to read 1 Peter 5 before
* The crazy “wall-to-wall” crowd in our 2nd service. I love that level of energy
and excitement about Jesus.
* The Victory Kids’ dance moves with their “Big Apple Adventure” song Sunday
* Tell somebody what God is doing. Invite them and come expecting.